Amp reating

Participant count
  • Participant list
What would stop somebody from running two or four subs on this amp?

Absolutely nothing except maybe amp draw. Class ab are power hungry

It's a full bridge class d so it should be decently efficient but it does have small inputs (4) awg for what could potentially be over 300amps of current draw. This is common on these full bridge amps though.

Its just another Chinese full bridge design and not a spectacular one

I was going to ask you first but I didn't know if you were on the list of people pissed at me. 😂

I don't block anyone that's childish I may ignore you or whoever from time to time but I never block people.

There are way to few people on this site anymore so I'm trying to stay more active I wish Richard aka keep_hope_alive was more active. That guy was a treasure trove of good info

I don't block anyone that's childish I may ignore you or whoever from time to time but I never block people.

There are way to few people on this site anymore so I'm trying to stay more active I wish Richard aka keep_hope_alive was more active. That guy was a treasure trove of good info
I can Vouch for that. Guy is full of knowledge. I learned alot from him. Especially on the ELD Bypass on my Honda I took the chance on and never regretted it

I can Vouch for that. Guy is full of knowledge. I learned alot from him. Especially on the ELD Bypass on my Honda I took the chance on and never regretted it

Lots of trolls and people just trying to cause drama over the years. And naturally the generation that was basshead in the late 80s and 90s are getting older and pushing other priorities first.

I didn't get into bass till 07-08 and I'm still fairly young so it still interest me but even I have started turning more towards sq and away from straight bass. Now that my truck is almost paid off(just 3 more notes) I'm gonna try and cut the door panels to fit 8s and do pods on the dash for 3inch mids with my current tweeters. Never have done 3way but I'm interested to try it. Gonna set up 2way first then add the mids I think.

Spending the money on quality dsp and measuring equipment as well as just build equipment like a full set of router bits tailored around car audio I want this to pretty much be my last system in this truck. $3500 in equipment, install gear, test gear is alot yet not alot so we'll see. I'm shooting for completion by next summer. Totally do able but I need to reign in a few bills which means working as many 80+ hr weeks as I can

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...