amp protection help

Hunter 4456

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi I am searching for help with me amp the set up I have is 5 woffers with 3 amps I have a new battery and a brand new 220 amp alternator ran back with 0 gauge wire to a 4000w rms capacitor then I have a 12 ran to 1 amp and 2 10s ran to another and finally the problem child I have 2 15s ran to an am the 2 15s are 600rms each dvc the amp I have them wired to is rated at 1000w at1 ohm witch is what I have the 2 subs wired down to all the other amps work as they should and have no problems but this one amp keeps going into protect just after half volume it will hit 3 or 4 times just before it goes out but works as it should at low volume any help would be appreciated! Thanks !

Well I can't help you anyway. I only run 1 sub at a time maybe 2 of the same size and model #. Just a little guy. I wouldn't know were to begin. I was just curious about it.

Someone will probably help ya out sometime today.

Hi I am searching for help 
afa9TDR.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.