Amp Power Cable

Participant count
  • Participant list

gibasscarguy
10+ year member

NE
I cant figure out how to get the power cable from inside the car (up front) to the battery. I know this is a stupid question but I never hooked up anything to the car battery before and I cant find any holes for the cable to go through and without a hole how can I get the cable out to the battery? The car is a 92 Corsica.. I would apreciate any help Im a newbie to this stuff. Thanks in advance.

You ru into this a lot when doing stereos..If you can't find anything then you will have to go to the auto parts store and pick up some grommets something that is big enough only for the cable you are going to run. Then bust out the appropriet size drill bit and go to town..Make sure there is notheing on either side that you may accidently drill through, gas lines, brake lines, power wires etc.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.