Amp Opinions

Maybe not but still you sound determined to try so you may as well do it. If it ends up worse, use it and save till you can get something different again
regardless for anyone says that amp will be an option. the clamp numbers showed it did good power. the problem is people pay double the cost for a amp that does the same power and its automaticly crap to them. i was just tryna see if i can get some actually feed back instead of people just saying no because its audio pipe. like dude said earlier, "he said regardless he will not put anything "Audiopipe in his car"

The aqx3500 was an awesome amp and I wish they still made it. I ran mine at .5 daily and it ran cool and never gave me a single issue.
They dont make em but you can still buy them brand new online...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.