Amp Opinions

U need a better ho alt then lol....have u ever seen anyone run ap in the lanes?
yea.... had friend in FCBC that was running 2 apsm 1500s on a 1 BTL 15 doing 149s & 150s(depending on the day) he has account on here as well but dont get on here much anymore.. A guy at slamology was running 8 Apsm 1500s doing i think 160+ plus. another guy with a ap3k and a BTL 18 was doing 151s. i just seen a guy on heres vid of him using the AQX3500 and 2 DB drive 12s doing 150+. the guy on here wasnt competing just meter with a Term Lab

I havent ever seen any but if it works hey ...ill never put a piece of ap equipment in my ride lol
i understand everone has there own opinion. Im not high on the ap or apsm line but these are not cheaply made like those lines

How would you be cutting your power in half with the apk3500 its basically the same amp as American bass 350 fuse rating Korean made for 100 more than the aqx and a much better built amp

How would you be cutting your power in half with the apk3500 its basically the same amp as American bass 350 fuse rating Korean made for 100 more than the aqx and a much better built amp
you mention a AQ2200 in the other post is why i said that

not daily, but i will be burping it at .25 if i do IASCA IDBL this year. Oh yea they handle .25ohm burps as well
Isn't that audiopoop just two 1500s together? If u did .25 that would mean that each 1500 is @ like .14. Gunna go into protect right away. I was looking he 3500 amps up and that's what it said so Idk if its right or not. It also said if u go below like .75 ohm or something it went into protect right away..... Again Idk if its true or nit just what it said......

reason why the apk series hasent taken off
looks wise, the apk line look like monsters just like all the other big companys that use the same board. i just wanted to try out the AQx3500.1 tho. dont really have the funds to be upping the amount i can spend, i have other priorities to take care of.

Isn't that audiopoop just two 1500s together? If u did .25 that would mean that each 1500 is @ like .14. Gunna go into protect right away. I was looking he 3500 amps up and that's what it said so Idk if its right or not. It also said if u go below like .75 ohm or something it went into protect right away..... Again Idk if its true or nit just what it said......
no..... look up the guts for the "AQX3500.1" not even close to being the same as the "AP 3Ks",... they are 2 different amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.