Amp not working?

Participant count
  • Participant list

M477430

So first off I just wanna say this is the first time I've ever put a system in a car, so take it easy on me. So this afternoon I was working on getting my alpine mrv f450 amp and a jl sub I found(I know for a fact it works) in my 03 corolla, last week I put in my pioneer fh-x721-bt or 720 and it all works well except the sub, the amp turns on the deck works but no matter where I put the rca in the amp it just doesn't work, and I've tried changing around all the outputs to the sub but nothing. The blue light on the amp turns on so that's where I'm confused, I tested the rca with a headphone to rca cable, also doesn't work. I don't know what else to do, I've tried almost everything except for the really time consuming stuff. If anybodys wondering I had the amp in 3+4 trying to bridge it and I tried switching it to just the 5 channel also didn't work. I don't know what else to do im incredibly appreciative of any suggestions or help anyone can offer. Thanks in advance.

So first off I just wanna say this is the first time I've ever put a system in a car, so take it easy on me. So this afternoon I was working on getting my alpine mrv f450 amp and a jl sub I found(I know for a fact it works) in my 03 corolla, last week I put in my pioneer fh-x721-bt or 720 and it all works well except the sub, the amp turns on the deck works but no matter where I put the rca in the amp it just doesn't work, and I've tried changing around all the outputs to the sub but nothing. The blue light on the amp turns on so that's where I'm confused, I tested the rca with a headphone to rca cable, also doesn't work. I don't know what else to do, I've tried almost everything except for the really time consuming stuff. If anybodys wondering I had the amp in 3+4 trying to bridge it and I tried switching it to just the 5 channel also didn't work. I don't know what else to do im incredibly appreciative of any suggestions or help anyone can offer. Thanks in advance.
Did you turn on the subwoofer output to ON..double check.

Also deoends on which output you put the rca jacks.

The Pioneer radios normally has that subwoofer function.

890fdc9dc51e2c0e50600aab550bd4c5.jpg

Sent from my Portable

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.