Amp Help Please.

Participant count
  • Participant list

T-BirdK
10+ year member

This weekend end my friend is selling me 2 Jl 15 inch subs im not sure which model yet but i need help purchasing an amp/amps. Should I use 2 amps or 1? and if so what kinds? Im not looking for the best im just looking for adequately priced hopefully good sale items that work good with the subs. I'm putting them in my 1988 T-bird (Hopefully they will fit) and if anyone here is from georgia can you tell me a good place to get 15 inch sub boxes custom for my car?

i got an amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ... but it really would work better if u knew the voice coils

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
Hey everyone.. sorry I didn't get notified that i has more responses to this thread. The porsche sold a couple weeks ago lol I'll miss it but I...
I’d suggest taking a methodical approach. Start with things you know work. Then add one thing at a time. Test the addition with a scope. Keep...
I am upgrading standard door & dash speakers in a VW T5 camper (2005) using a plug and play upgrade bundle, continuing with the two-way setup...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

T-BirdK

10+ year member
T-BirdK
Lawrenceville, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from