amp has power but sub dont play?

Participant count
  • Participant list

sq_joshua

I was playing music not even loud then all of a sudden my bass cut off i checked my amp and it still had power and my fuses are not blown but if i play music you could feel the sub playing but doesnt play normal as it should u could just feel it playing even tho i put the gain up and i took my sub out of the box and looks fine. What can it be.?

In addition to checking the coils with a multimeter, check the ground for the amp. It should be bolted snuggly to unpainted metal. Also check the RCA connections to make sure they're good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.