Amp for sundown x-12?

a lot of peeps here don't like skar in general and some don't like the rp models, that said the 1500 for $179 is kinda hard to pass up, has good reviews.. but if u have the $ get 1 of the other 3 though..

3000 @ .5
Good luck with that.

Wouldn't be proud to show off that board.

@OP

I can vouch for the 2500 and 3500. Those amps are solid.

They just released some v2 models I think.

I am having good luck with it so far. It's beating my 4 18s pretty hard. I linked a video a few post up.. and yes for $270 those internals are pretty beefy.they clamp around 2k clean... so not the 3000watts but if I want a 2k it's decent for the money.

for 350 the PRV 3500.1 looks like a STEAL.

the soundstream is a decent amp. not what they used to be but they aren't ****.

or you could give me 525 for my zenon 3600 and run it at .5 it does around 4200 @ .5

Not what they used tie be. The amps suggested do rated, plus, and the soundstream won't. That lends the user to over gain the amp, causing clipping and heating issues that will burn up your coils dude.
idk about all ss amps but the small one i looked at was tested to do right at rated power.. but 12-15 yrs ago shop down the street from our orion/memphis shop sold ss and peeps buy them and pay $150 to get them repaired twice told them man u coulda almost bought a new memphis amp with warranty for what u paid to repair it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TheHoodler

TheHoodler
Detroit
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BOOMINGRANDPA