Amp for sundown x-12?

That is a good one to consider. 450 for 2k is pretty fair pricing.

I'll add in the twisted sounds 1.8k for 399, Synergy 15.1 for 399.

Higher up in price; Sundown scv 2000, ampere 2000, the new b2 2000

That is a good one to consider. 450 for 2k is pretty fair pricing.
I'll add in the twisted sounds 1.8k for 399, Synergy 15.1 for 399.

Higher up in price; Sundown scv 2000, ampere 2000, the new b2 2000
yeah i was also looking into a tarantula. the sundown is simply out of my price range, I'd love to have it paired like that though. Sundown to sundown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't pair a nice sub with those SS Tarantula series amps. They are cheap for a reason.

The twisted sounds 1.8 would be a solid match for that sub. @400 it's a good price
ive heard mixed reviews. whats wrong with soundstream?

When I first started out with car audio one of the first few amps was the sound stream t.3000

That amp blew and was either repaired or replaced over 4 times. Never lasted more than a month or two.

Later I picked up the newer model t.2000 that had the same results, even though that amp was on constant 14v electrical.

People have had good experience with it more than likely it won't last.

The only good thing that came from it is that it made me appreciate a quality amp when I finally got one.

ive heard mixed reviews. whats wrong with soundstream?

Not what they used tie be. The amps suggested do rated, plus, and the soundstream won't. That lends the user to over gain the amp, causing clipping and heating issues that will burn up your coils dude.

and there's something now I read about ss amps cause u to losse radio reception.?, happened to me on a concept 1200 when I 1st got my car 13 yrs ago.. what about that dd m1 (whatever) amp rated 1700@ 1 ohm 4250 in classifieds?? kr told me to buy it lol, too much for me and my wires.. I was thinking about zapco mono too but maybe to rich for my budget, the ts would be good if u have the $.. http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/632040-fs-dd-m1d.html

Skar v1 sk amps were great. The v2 is still, korean, but not as good imo.

That dd m1d is a good buy for 250. Or do the ts 1.8 which actually does 22-2300w for 399

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TheHoodler

TheHoodler
Detroit
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BOOMINGRANDPA