Amp for id cxs 6.5s

the arc will only putout 180 if you set the gain to do so. you don't have to send them 180. the arc is by far superior to any of the amps you listed. the CSXs can handle the 180 for music BTW
Ok so that extra power wouldn't hurt them or i could turn the gain down a bit to leave some headroom and save the amp some stress. Still though, i'm just curious to hear which of the amps i listed would be considered the best in case i don't want to buy the used arc or spend the extra cash on a new one.

Thanks for all the help!

Ok so that extra power wouldn't hurt them or i could turn the gain down a bit to leave some headroom and save the amp some stress. Still though, i'm just curious to hear which of the amps i listed would be considered the best in case i don't want to buy the used arc or spend the extra cash on a new one.
Thanks for all the help!
none of them are close to the advanced circuity that you find in the arc. those speakers will sound SO **** GOOD your never gonna see that amp. lol unless you are upgrading

none of them are close to the advanced circuity that you find in the arc. those speakers will sound SO **** GOOD your never gonna see that amp. lol unless you are upgrading
still really just wanting to know which of the amps i listed would be best with these speakers : / i'm not really looking to get a used amp considering i have no idea the actual condition it is in. I'm also not trying to spend more money than i would on the amps that i listed : /

Anyone know of the id cxs can handle 180 per speaker
Yes, they can handle it with responsible gain settings. I'm running a pair in my wife's car off of a JL 450/4 (active), feeding 150w to each mid and 75w to each tweet. They love the power and absolutely sing!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.