Advice on an amp for ID CXS64v2

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've already posted about this in the past, but i would really appreciate it if someone would educate me on this as last time i only really got one amp suggested to me.

MRX-F30 - Alpine 4 Channel 50W RMS Amplifier

D300.4 - Diamond Audio 300W RMS 4-Channel Class AB Amplifier

MRV-F300 - Alpine 4-Channel 300W RMS Amplifier

MIKRO IV - ZED Audio 4-Channel 440W RMS Advanced Class D Design Amplifier

SAE-50.4 - Sundown Audio Monoblock 300W RMS Class AB Full Range Amplifier

Could anyone please tell me of any of these would be a good pairing? Should i be looking into 2 channel amps instead of bridging 4 channel amps like these?I'm also curious to hear why one is better than another out of this group if you could be kind enough to educate me. Really want to get this last piece of my system decided on and ordered!

Thanks again

All of those amps would work fine in either bridge mode or 4 channel mode. I seriously doubt you will ever hear any difference at all between any of then. The zed has more flexible crossovers I believe. Only important if you want to go active. Timhof13 has a polk d4000/4 for sale in the classifieds I would probally choose before any of these. Its in the same price range also.

All of those amps would work fine in either bridge mode or 4 channel mode. I seriously doubt you will ever hear any difference at all between any of then. The zed has more flexible crossovers I believe. Only important if you want to go active. Timhof13 has a polk d4000/4 for sale in the classifieds I would probally choose before any of these. Its in the same price range also.
sorry for the late reply, but can i ask why that polk amp would be better?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.