Amp for Dual Dayton 10" (HF) Subwoofers in a 1cu ft per driver sealed enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

OCme

Hey room, I need suggestions and or recommendations for a amp under $300. I plan on wiring the Dayton 10" HF drivers in parallel for a 2 Ohm load. The requirements for a power amp are that it should be able to produce 700watts RMS @ 2 Ohms. Thank you!

Kar 1000.2t 1100 at 2 ohms. A little over hear is good so that the amp doesn't run to hard to fully power the subs at full tilthttp://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/605988-arc-audio-kar-1000-a.html
Thanks...I couldn't seem to find that one. Is it an older model? Went to Arc Audio's site and these were the KAR series options

ARC Audio KAR Series car audio amplifiers. Offical ARC Audio website!*| Arc Audio

-Also - Trying to keep the price of the amp under $300

Thanks and while I'm sure that's a great deal on an audiophile amp I would like to buy a new Digital one. Digital amp technology has come a long way in the just the last 5 yrs. Over powering for head room, I understand, isn't is big of concern with the new Digital amps as it is with older analog amps. I think allowing for 50 to 100watts additional power should be sufficient.

Thanks and while I'm sure that's a great deal on an audiophile amp I would like to buy a new Digital one. Digital amp technology has come a long way in the just the last 5 yrs. Over powering for head room, I understand, isn't is big of concern with the new Digital amps as it is with older analog amps. I think allowing for 50 to 100watts additional power should be sufficient.
That's not. Problem I have new amps as well as this one so 1000 rms a vfl 80.1 I can do in your price range new as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.