Amp clipping? please help me lol

Those PA subs are junk.
So....I've managed to **** off a few new members because I called their boss gear junk and haven't returned since. See if I can get another one.
Yeah thats the sure way to get the forum to grow. You are a complete phucking idiot!!! You whine and complain about the way Steve Meade treats people and the way he talks to them. You are no better then he is with the way you reply to people. You posted some stupid stuff over on SMD and then got all butthurt when some of the members there ganged up on you. Maybe you should treat people the same way you want to be treated.

Yeah thats the sure way to get the forum to grow. You are a complete phucking idiot!!! You whine and complain about the way Steve Meade treats people and the way he talks to them. You are no better then he is with the way you reply to people. You posted some stupid stuff over on SMD and then got all butthurt when some of the members there ganged up on you. Maybe you should treat people the same way you want to be treated.
I wouldn't be talking Mr. less than 100 posts. I don't go to that stupid forum anymore. Maybe you should quit lurking around this forum and liking/disliking posts all the time....just like erod fellow. Goddam Canadians.

I'm such an idiot that I got a lot of likes compared to papermaker....yup i must be an idiot. People say dumb stuff all the time....can't please everybody. I would treat people better if they would listen instead of doing whatever they want, or being Steve's nuthuggers.

What exactly stupid stuff did I say over at SMD? I would love for you to go over there and dig it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.