Amp Choice

Box not yet. I found a custom designed one but idk if going with that one yet 

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Thanks a lot I'll check them out too.
u should let us help u with box.. shredder2 designs good ones, get one from him and get it built..

How do I find him on here?
Looks like you found him... I got a bunch already designed... what's your available space in that PT Cruiser?

Small volume up to rated...

TiEbRn.jpg

Larger and better low end up to rated...

DmcVNd.jpg

Either of those gonna fit?

^^That bottom one looks identical to my 15's box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Id run a pair of AB XFLs
Those AB Xfl's will deliver... here is a low tuned box for up to rated...

TJ1xfq.jpg

H*ll... any decent pair of 12's will deliver if the box is done correctly and you supply some decent power... these were Skar EVL-12's...

Note the stuff falling in front of the camera... lol... visor brackets pulling out of the roof and shredding the headliner... I was lovin' all those basshead problems and it was not even really loud... under 147db at 35hz with the low tuned box (30hz).

Looks like you found him... I got a bunch already designed... what's your available space in that PT Cruiser?

TiEbRn.jpg

DmcVNd.jpg

I have 37 inches wide and about 21 inches deep, 18 inches high that I can squeeze back there

TiEbRn.jpg

DmcVNd.jpg

If there are pics or links here I don't see them

Also for amps, with the one ohm load is that going to be harder on my electrical than say the 2 ohm load? Will it just be more draw cause of more power? From what I have read as long as they are class D one ohm stable it is just more draw due to more power

That 21" in depth is gonna be all the way back to the tailgate?
It is 24 deep from right against tailgate to the back where top of seat would hit. 18 high to top of the tray that sits on hatch. Taking that out would give me another few inches. 36 wide from side to side is most I can get from where plastic side panels stick out
Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Ok... looks like 4ft3ish comfortably with around 60in2 of port is doable... subs up/port back and up to rated?.. ill see what I can come up with. Hows your skill level/tools... can I include roundovers thru the port & port bend or just a basic slot ported box?

I have zero skills and don't have any tools at all to build with I would have to find a builder

Ok... looks like 4ft3ish comfortably with around 60in2 of port is doable... subs up/port back and up to rated?.. ill see what I can come up with. Hows your skill level/tools... can I include roundovers thru the port & port bend or just a basic slot ported box?
Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.