Amp bought, box bought, sa-8 or tc epic 8?

11 post and joined this month and you are already on the forum boner.
Nothing wrong with the SA-8. Great sub from what I hear, so I cant give a personal experience with them. I do know first hand that the TC Sounds Epic is a great subwofer
I actually joined like two days ago, but I've had the boner long beforei joined. I know I haven't been on here long, but I will tell you that the only time I recommend something is when I have personally heard what I'm suggesting. For the last 6 months I have been shop hopping and going to shows listening to set ups in other folks cars to get an idea of what I want. I heard a pair of the SA-8's on a Memphis 1100D (I sold the amp to the guy 10 years ago) and was truly impressed... so impressed in fact that I have built a box for 4 of them to go in my Mustang. The rear seat is removed and the slot ported enclosure will fire into the cabin... box face is actually where the rear seat back was. I am going to Daytona this weekend to listen to more equipment to either change my mind or solidify my decision. There is a new company, close to me, called Sonic Soundlabs... they have some impressive looking equipment with custom options such as Flatwound Aluminum colis for SPL or copper coils for a flatter BL curve. I want to hear them first, I get my chance this weekend.

10 bucks says TC has sold more 8s than we have -- so I wouldn't say it's different //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

10 bucks says TC has sold more 8s than we have -- so I wouldn't say it's different //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
But they are pretty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i cant find any videos on there 8 playing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
hmm, I may throw another enclosure together of over the weekend for this 8 I got here. Not sure though as I plan to sell it.

I actually joined like two days ago, but I've had the boner long beforei joined. I know I haven't been on here long, but I will tell you that the only time I recommend something is when I have personally heard what I'm suggesting. For the last 6 months I have been shop hopping and going to shows listening to set ups in other folks cars to get an idea of what I want. I heard a pair of the SA-8's on a Memphis 1100D (I sold the amp to the guy 10 years ago) and was truly impressed... so impressed in fact that I have built a box for 4 of them to go in my Mustang. The rear seat is removed and the slot ported enclosure will fire into the cabin... box face is actually where the rear seat back was. I am going to Daytona this weekend to listen to more equipment to either change my mind or solidify my decision. There is a new company, close to me, called Sonic Soundlabs... they have some impressive looking equipment with custom options such as Flatwound Aluminum colis for SPL or copper coils for a flatter BL curve. I want to hear them first, I get my chance this weekend.

ok......

ok......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.