Amp and speaker question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bud_toledo

Ohio
I have two pair of Rockford fosgate m2 8” speakers. They are 4olm 250w rms. Question is…all then 4ch amps are 600.4 producing around 150w rms. I currently have a Jl hd600/4 and a diamond hx600.4. Both are awesome amps and really pound these speakers. Was wondering about Rockford fosgate T1000-4AD amp. It produces 250w rms x4. The other two amps sound great and loud. but what can I expect from the t1000/4ad ? specially compared to the other two amps. seems the t1000 would be a perfect match as numbers goes. I mean is there going to be a huge difference? Or is it worth upgrading to? Thanks

bridge the JL and Diamond amps. no need for new amps

the JL does 300x2 at 4 ohms. the Diamond does 500x2 at 4 ohms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...