amp addiction anybody else share

I only have equipment that I use in my truck. If I'm not using it, it gets sold so I can spend the money on something I'm gunna use. I didn't get all the equipment in my sig by hoarding stuff. I got it from buying low and sell high and buying equipment I'm gunna use. Not sit on a shelf.

I agree. What's the point of keeping it if your not gonna use it?

Look at it??!!

Makes no sense to me. But whatever floats your boat.

Yes i am quiltey of hording them but in canada its almost impossible to sell them. The usa has a bigger population there is more people in many of your cities then all of canada. I think if i but suff in the classifieds on this fourm no one would whant to pay the shipping unless i gave it away. That might not even work the shipping makes it out of the question to sell stuff

355sec.jpg

I definitely have a amp collecting problem...I had around 275 amps in my collection at one time a few years ago. All of them got sold off to pay fines for a suspended drivers license and to get my class A CDL (which was not worth the 9 grand i had to pay) .I would rather have the amps i sold...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

that crescendo bc amp is top of the line . Whish i had it lol
Dear God, if you think that 20+ year old Far East cookie cutter mid-fi is top end you really need to get out more.

I here ya i a posative i have a zed amp from the day. Its so rare nobodey has a big interest in it . Hate to start posting brands try to stick to the impulse buying end of this thread. But anyhow its a Lanzar opti drive 100.2. Board says hand crafted in the usa top of it says designed and manufactured in usa. Its the one with heavy siver casing like the new ones. Wish it was the 200.2 which is 100rms x2 . There is won on ebay now I got my 100.2 for 40 bucks pawn shop hooked it up and works lol.
Those are pretty nice. I used to run 4 of the big ones. They are current hogs but sound good and make rated power.

Zapco.......b2 audio.....dd....... And the hifonics sampson...... These are the amps i look out for
XXV Sampson would be an expensive mistake. I spent more time installing mine than listening to it before it self destructed. They are absolute garbage.

I only have equipment that I use in my truck. If I'm not using it, it gets sold so I can spend the money on something I'm gunna use. I didn't get all the equipment in my sig by hoarding stuff. I got it from buying low and sell high and buying equipment I'm gunna use. Not sit on a shelf.
I agree. What's the point of keeping it if your not gonna use it?
Look at it??!!

Makes no sense to me. But whatever floats your boat.
To the two above me.. Most of us who collect vintage stuff/high end stuff have nice stereos installed as is. We aren't all kids living paycheck to paycheck, spending every spare penny on audio like most here. The minimal cost of these amps/woofers/head units really are just drops in the bucket.

Dear God, if you think that 20+ year old Far East cookie cutter mid-fi is top end you really need to get out more
Right? Lol. Thinking anything zenon/chinese is "high end" is an absolute joke. Almost as bad as people who swear by the Brazilian garbage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Hanging on to some Zed gear. A few USAcoustics, Planet Audio and Nakamichi pieces. Maybe 15-20 all told.

My real problem area is subwoofers. I have over 60 at the moment, all TC Sounds except for a pair of underhung Pioneer Stage 4 subs.

It's an addiction, for sure.

To the two above me.. Most of us who collect vintage stuff/high end stuff have nice stereos installed as is. We aren't all kids living paycheck to paycheck, spending every spare penny on audio like most here. The minimal cost of these amps/woofers/head units really are just drops in the bucket
True that I ain't living pay check to pay check. I got money in te bank and play money an still have money to pay mortgage and bills.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.