American sub manufacturers

n2audio
5,000+ posts

OPTIDRIVEN
I came across some Clif Design subs that are made in america so I emailed them to ask who the supplier is.

They said they don't openly provide that info, but if I named a few he might tell me if I was right or wrong.

About all I know is Eminence. Maybe Dayton?

Are, Fi and AudioPulse doing their own subs? Do they build for others?

DD doesn't subcontract do they? (except AQ?)

Just trying to figure out who builds the Clif Nuclear's and Aftermath's. The Nuc's look pretty interesting -- not crazy about the Aftermath's giant basket.

We do OEM work...everything is done in house in Las Vegas. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That burns me. in my loins.
chad wilkins is the fire that ignites my loins

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

so after 10 replies there is 1 confirmation that Fi builds their stuff in LV.

Do you do work for Anaba?

I KNEW CA would come through!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

http://www.clifdesigns.com/clif/

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8729_Clif+Designs+CDNUC12.html

just by looking at those subs they look china made. born in america means designed...
The reply from Clif clearly confirms they are built here.

If they aren't they are letting their retailers lie.

show me where he "clearly" confirms they are built here. seems to me he gave out the standard "we dont disclose that info"
Reply from CD:

Name a few and I will confirm that you are correct!I just don't devolage that information.Thank you for noticing, great designs. Anaba Group Inc Global Headquarter14514 Garfield AvenueParamount, C.A. 90723

I think he meant divulge.

Sonic's site says MADE.

It's funny how even the mention of an off brand being built in America brings the retards with their STFU comments out of the woodwork.

I have a couple old Pyramids that were built in America.

OMGOMGOMG STFUSTFU GTFO GTFO!!!!!!!

newb? hardly. been here before you, will leave after you. and lets not forget who is the one that #1. knows NO american buildhouses except eminence (lol) and doestn even know the difference between "made" and "born"
My mistake, you're not a newb, you're just a douchebag. My apologies...

Not everyone has time to sit around and memorize who builds what where, and even less of us feel empowered by knowing such trivial information.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.