American bass XFL vs psi platform 1 vs sundown sa

omegakickass

hey im having a hard time deciding which sub is superior all around spl & sound quality.

im leaning toward the American bass XFL, but not sure.

Someone please help!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

while i currently run the sa. for overall sq and spl i would have to say xfl. then sundown and then psi.sundown and american bass are a very close race, but the xfl's are slightly ahead on SQ and being american made they nudge out the sundown. if i u have to choose go by wich ever your amp matches up best with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.