Status
Not open for further replies.

Budget_Ballin'
10+ year member

TEAM DC
Item(s) for Sale:

I have an American Bass VFL 150.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanical 10/10--Freshly Refurbished by AJR International in Glendale Heights, IL on 7/9/2012.

Cosmetic 7/10--Few scratches from mounting and use and it's missing the bottom plate and side plate with the aux inputs and bass controls.

Features/Specs

* I OHM STABLE D CLASS MONO BLOCK AMPLIFIER

* LOW LEVEL INPUT AND OUTPUT

* FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz~350Hz

* INPUT LEVEL: 0.2V~6V

* VARIABLE SUBSONIC: 10Hz~50Hz AT 24dB/OCT

* VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER: 35Hz~250Hz AT 24dB/OCT

* VARIABLE BASS BOOST: 0~9dB AT 45Hz

* REMOTE GAIN CONTROLLER

* TWO AMPLIFIERS LINKABLE CONNECTOR AND SELECTOR

* FUSE RATING-200 AMPS, LINKED FUSE RATE, 400 AMPS

* EXTERNAL FUSES AND FUSE BLOCKS

* 2900 WATTS RMS @ 1 ohm

* Width: 9.5"

* Height: 2.25"

* Length:16"

Price:

$375/shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item will be shipped from 45661, Ohio and insured.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I let my bro use it for his set up and when I got it back it was messed up and missing both parts. I called Bob at American Bass and he recommended sending it to AJR International and have them refurbish it and I just got it back this past week. I don't have a use for it so I'm trying to sell it.

id like to have 1 but dont have the cash. i had a trade deal my amp for his, wth a guy who had the gold version. but he ended up wanting to keep it. but glws

Somebody buy this. I need to sell it. Mechanically, it's brand new. Freshly refurbished. Any ab vfl amp side plate will fit it. You could leave the bottom as is, plexi it, or get a bottom plate. I have my bro in law looking for the pieces to it. Hopefully he'll find tem this week.

a lil lower and i may need to just buy this from you what size power and ground does it have 1/0? and just in your opinion think just a yellow top bat. will be enough power for it?

It'll take 1/0 power and ground. It's a beast of an amp putting out 2900@1 ohm. In my opinion and many others that have experience with ab, they're underrated. What are you looking to pay? I would go $360/shipped. And a yellow top should be enough or it, I don't see why not.

As far as I know, you can use any side plate off any vfl model to replace the one missing. I'm hoping the one for this will be found and put back on. As far as the bottom, a piece of plexiglas can be used for a cover. As is, I'll sell $360/shipped. If I do find the side plate I'll sell for $375/shipped and if I find the bottom and side, $385/shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...