3Sixty.2 mint, and everything to run it.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph7195
10+ year member

Walkin Tall
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 V.2 Mint

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This sale is for my 3Sixty.2 V2 with the upgraded bluetooth chip and all accessories to run it(if you're running it with Pre-out. Included is:

3Sixty.2 unit

bass knob with case (new)

bass knob without case (was mounted in my dash)

extra bass knob face plate

Bag with unused bass knob wire and instructions with mounting options

Extra used bass knob wire (used)

Laptop Bluetooth connector- Trendnet TBW-105uB

Owner's manual with original Return Authorization information on back.

Original refurbishing receipt Rockford Fosgate dated September 29, 2010 (I was able to get the new one back from them before Usaci World Finals in 2010.)

Original receipt from Car-Tunes in Greenville, Ms

Original set-up disc (no scratches) in original sleeve.

5" 2' Red 12 gauge power wire.

8" 8' Black 8 gauge ground wire

20ft shielded subwoofer RCA cable

Two 3.2 ft premium Rockford Fosgate triple shielded noise cancelling patch cables.

This has been verified by me to work. I will take a video of it working and fully functional for the buyer before it is shipped and before any money changes hands (and buyer verifies functionality). If any more information is needed, don't hesitate to ask.

Price:

$250.00 shipped firm

No Trades!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

3sixtysign002.jpg

3Sixty2sale036.jpg

3Sixty2sale001.jpg

3Sixty2sale002.jpg

3Sixty2sale003.jpg

3Sixty2sale005.jpg

3Sixty2sale007.jpg

3Sixty2sale011.jpg

3Sixty2sale012.jpg

3Sixty2sale013.jpg

This right here is a prime example of what "for sale" threads should look like. Kudos to you sir and glws! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

It would really depend on a lot of different factors. Will you be running rear speakers? Are you running active? This unit was originally designed to be a OEM add-on to add aftermarket products to a factory radio, so it's pretty versatile. Shoot me a PM with some details and I will tell you for sure whether it could fit your application. There is no need to buy something that wouldn't work and then having to resell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...