American Bass subs

i also had 2 american bass DX 15's in an 6.6cube box tuned to 30hz powered by an kicker kx 2500.1 in an 96 Tahoe All Rear firing. and it got Stupid loud!!!! they impressed the hell out of me i was SHOCKED! Very good woofers and are well underrated!

EVERYBODY in my area has american bass subs. they ****. well at least the xo series, and that's what everybody has around here is the xo's. there are three different kids i know with two 15" xo's and i blew all of them out of the water with my two 12's. it's funny.

u 2 guys up there id put 2 15" DX's aganist anything u guys throw at me for any amount of money u want! theres absolutely nothing wrong with these woofers. even tho currently i dont run these woofers id still reccomend them anyday.

Thanks for the input guys! I think I'm going try 5 DX 10's. I'm working with Dominick Iraggi on this so it should slam. He builds some bad stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.