American Bass products at sonicelectronix now!

Just for the hell of it I went to order 2-12" XFL's and it was showing free shipping to Maryland anyways. I didn't actually order but it seemed like it was gonna be free. The cost on the truss may have been due to the size. How long was it about 6'?

Just for the hell of it I went to order 2-12" XFL's and it was showing free shipping to Maryland anyways. I didn't actually order but it seemed like it was gonna be free. The cost on the truss may have been due to the size. How long was it about 6'?
Less than 5' long. And it showed as free shipping until I got a call 3 days later from them wanting $60 more to ship

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

According to Sonic's site they are an authorized internet dealer. Maybe they don't have everything in stock yet?
I will be asking bob about about this

I talked to bob this morning. Sonic is not authorized to sell ab products. So there is only an I stock warranty at best. Also. To his knowledge they have no stock available. It all has to be ordered thru a distributor. Ie car stereo giant. Or another source. He's trying to find out who the distributor is tho to stop this Possibly old or refurbished stock as well from what I'm told

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.