Ipod question.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Frank34

I was wondering if anyone on here could help me with a question about a Ipod? I have a Ipod touch that has a ton of music on it but I recently dropped it and broke the glass on it and my dad bought me a Sony MP3 player to replace it. Is there anyway I can get all of my music from my Ipod down loaded on my MP3 player? If so, how do I go about doing this?

If you have everything saved into Itunes go to file explorer > music > itunes > itunes media > then you should see all your songs listed there in mp3 form or whatever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would turn it to either flat, or better yet off if you have that option and use the head unit to control the eq.
I had to go from the headphone jack to an rca converter and plug into the back of my head unit. My old iPod won’t directly connect on any of my...
That Bluetooth speaker looks pretty cool. The last couple years I’ve been thinking about building something similar out of old speakers/ subs/...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...

About this thread

Frank34

Frank34
Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Motokid