American Bass HD15, And RE AUDIO 1000 Watt amp

DiamondD3
10+ year member

Ohio
I am looking to Sell Or Trade my American Bass HD15, And RE AUDIO 1000 watt amp MONO. 1 Channel. Amp and sub works Great. Never been abused. 250.00 For sub and amp .. could possibly let the box go aswell.. it slams with this sub.. I dunno what it would cost to ship the box tho.. but i would also be willing to trade for American Bass 100.1 amp or other audio stuff... for my current system.. lmk if your interested.. pic posted below.

Price - 250.00 (SUB-AMP)

shipping - 15.00 (both)

Box can be Bought also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno been ripped before.. Soo probably not.. Will ship either fedex or ups with tracking number the best I can do I'm already letting it go cheap. With amp and paying the rest of shipping.. Not saying you would rip me off but you just never know

ok.. sooo 250.. ill take care of the shipping.. i realize the price is kinda up there.. really need to sell soon because i wanna work on my new set up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.