American Bass HD15, And RE AUDIO 1000 Watt amp

DiamondD3
10+ year member

Ohio
I am looking to Sell Or Trade my American Bass HD15, And RE AUDIO 1000 watt amp MONO. 1 Channel. Amp and sub works Great. Never been abused. 250.00 For sub and amp .. could possibly let the box go aswell.. it slams with this sub.. I dunno what it would cost to ship the box tho.. but i would also be willing to trade for American Bass 100.1 amp or other audio stuff... for my current system.. lmk if your interested.. pic posted below.

Price - 250.00 (SUB-AMP)

shipping - 15.00 (both)

Box can be Bought also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw you posted this on another forum that showed the back of the sub & on the back it says it's dual 1ohm, just letting you know as you said it's dual 2. That or you stole someones pics.

Thanks and ur right d1 is a dual 1 ohm I dunno why I was thinking it was a dual 2 probably because I am running 2 dual 2s thanks again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.