American Bass Godfather Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
https://ruthlessaudio.com/products/ruthless-audio-2300
Imo this is a better amp at that price and can be ran at .5 ohms

This is at least as good at a better price and 1 ohm stable

Amazon product ASIN B0BZB65CGBIf you have the electrical to keep your voltage over 12v and you dont run below 1 ohm...this is a great amp at a good price

Those American bass amps really don't look all that special especially at that price imo

American Bass has been selling a lot of absolute flea market tier dogshit product since they started changing up their model names and adding new lines some years back. They still sell some good stuff I'm sure, but it's hard to keep up with which series is **** and which ones are the successors to their better lines of old.

Godfather series subs look like they're pretty beefy so you would think that the amps would also be of higher quality, but I'd say it's probably safest to avoid entirely at this point unless someone can show you which boards they're using.

Ive had a Taramps Smart 3 before. Ran it on stock electrical on a 2010 Escape with no problems. Just saw the AB amp on sale for $179 so I figured I'd ask.

Ive had a Taramps Smart 3 before. Ran it on stock electrical on a 2010 Escape with no problems. Just saw the AB amp on sale for $179 so I figured I'd ask.
CT Sounds is having a Labor Day Sale. The 2k is under $200 bucks atm. I paid top price for both of mine, and still been worth every coin spent on them thus far as well as the 150.4
Spend the Extra $20 bucks and get a CT sounds 2k thats on sale. At least its been Dynoed by a few reputable sources and does rated and some. Taramps is another one to look at, may be on sale this weekend too? Look at some Cresendo amps even? There are Sales on stuff this weekend and part of next week. Do some searching on some known rated amps and catch a good deal.

American Bass has been selling a lot of absolute flea market tier dogshit product since they started changing up their model names and adding new lines some years back. They still sell some good stuff I'm sure, but it's hard to keep up with which series is **** and which ones are the successors to their better lines of old.

Godfather series subs look like they're pretty beefy so you would think that the amps would also be of higher quality, but I'd say it's probably safest to avoid entirely at this point unless someone can show you which boards they're using.
Ill agree. I have the older alumn. Basket subs 10s and 12s of XFL series and the new. I like the older ones much better. I also have some of the first run of the VFL Hybrid 4480.1s(4) and a couple 1504s,I picked up from Bob. The 4480.1s will run @0.50 with good electrical. I wouldnt count on that with any of the newer versions. It didnt take long for quite a bit of theyre amps go to ****,but majority of the subs have always been and done very well up to date. Id deff wait and see when a Dyno takes place before buying an amp or a reputable/well known individual to sit and Demo one or a few.

I am doing a series on the amplifiers as we speak 1st video will be out in a couple of days.

Sweet!! Id deff be interested in when that takes place. Hopefully a true Dyno @14.4 or less @ a true vehicle Voltage output? Rather than above 14.4v that I see that most vehicles do not output or regulate at. True world voltage @14.4 and dropping downwards.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...