American bass amps

juanmgarza26
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
looking into the amps, hoping the dealers can chime in for pricing,

I'm looking into the vfl 120.1 and PH4000MD

i saved enough little by little and bought a IA death row, want the extra 1000 watts to add another sub DR later, i really like the way the AB amps look, and their specs are pretty good, know ebay isn't always the way to go, would rather support a vendor here on the forum...

Is the aq and the 20.1 not the same dang board as the 120.1. I would talk to mylows10 and get u a new 120.1 it will do around about the same as the aq ia and sundown 2k don't know y dude thru the 1500 in there. I would only go with the ia if u wanted to match all ur stuff.

looking into the amps, hoping the dealers can chime in for pricing, I'm looking into the vfl 120.1 and PH4000MD

i saved enough little by little and bought a IA death row, want the extra 1000 watts to add another sub DR later, i really like the way the AB amps look, and their specs are pretty good, know ebay isn't always the way to go, would rather support a vendor here on the forum...
I can help you out. Just need a budget and how much power you want

Is the aq and the 20.1 not the same dang board as the 120.1. I would talk to mylows10 and get u a new 120.1 it will do around about the same as the aq ia and sundown 2k don't know y dude thru the 1500 in there. I would only go with the ia if u wanted to match all ur stuff.
20.1 is completely different and having the same board means nothing. My HFi 2500 has the same board as the mentioned amps if that tells you anything.

20.1 is completely different and having the same board means nothing. My HFi 2500 has the same board as the mentioned amps if that tells you anything.
^^^ soo true.

Imagine your sytem like a desktop pc. It can have the same motherboard but you'll need fans/liquid cooling, video card, processor, power supply and everyhing else to determine the actual performance of the system.

With an efficient box 2 death rows will get really loud on a 120.1 and be easier on your electrical than a 150.1, might as well just get a 120.1 and call it a day... My 15" xsv2 is underpowered by a 120.1 but gets stupid loud cuz my box is efficient.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.