SOLD Amazing Deal! NEW Kenwood KVT 514 Flip Out DVD head unit!

vitveet
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
NC
I have this unit BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!!! Long story short, I did a little trading with a friend who's girl bought him this unit back in the first week of Nov. He never got it installed and doesn't want the unit now. He tried to return it but of course you can't get a refund after 30 days. Somehow the box got tossed. As you can see in the pics, the unit is brand new, wire harness' never tampered with, cage still perfect and screen has never been powered at all. Trim ring is still in packaging. Unit comes with everything it comes with out the box.

I have the receipt (pictured) showing she paid $700.36. I have the gift receipt also.

Cheapest I've found this unit new online is $479.90 here: http://www.hookedontronics.com/show_product_details.jsp?cid=72397&c=0912Froogle&b=Kenwood_KVT-514

There you can find pics, features, specs and accessories for his unit. It's a HELLUVA unit I must say! I don't want to use it b/c I want a single din Pioneer radio (I have a wtb thread now for one).

My price for this unit is $400 SHIPPED!!! It'll have $500 of insurance on it also. It'll be packed to perfection with plenty of bubble wrap, double boxed and the 2nd box with plenty of peanuts. Shipping will be Fedex Home Delivery 2-3 business days for eastern half of US and 3-5 days for the western half of the US.

If you find a cheaper price than the one I linked to, I'll beat it by $80!! Has to be brand new like this one, not a refurb., used or open box item!

I have PLENTY of references, so no worries there.

WILL NOT hold the unit for anyone unless you put down half payment upfront.

Paypal, Money Order, Money Gram with Wal Mart, and cash (in person) are the only forms of payment I'll accept. I am accepting trades, mainly for a nice single din Pioneer HU in good shape plus cash. Will accept other car audio related items also, nothing in particular however so just ask.

Any questions please respond here or EMAIL me at vitveet@hotmail.com for fastest responses. PM only if necessary.

Here are the pics! If you want/need more, I'll be glad to take some more. Shouldn't be necessary though!

Thanks in advance!!!!

CIMG9831-2.jpg

CIMG9834-1.jpg

CIMG9835-1.jpg

CIMG9836-1.jpg

CIMG9837-1.jpg

CIMG9838.jpg

CIMG9839-1.jpg

CIMG9840.jpg

V.

Tell me about it, lol! For a new flipout it doesn't get cheaper than this! Ofcourse unless you go Dual/Jensen/Phase Linear....which still are more expensive and A LOT less quality than this unit!

Can't go any lower on the price. I wouldn't mind keeping it if I can't get what I want from it. It actually looks pretty good in the car, lol!

V.

trade an alpine cda-9885 + cash? im about to go to work right now but really want this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif if your interested hold it for me till 630-7 tonight and we can start dealing

trade an alpine cda-9885 + cash? im about to go to work right now but really want this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif if your interested hold it for me till 630-7 tonight and we can start dealing
Hello! It's still available but not really interested in the Alpine! Nice HU but I've never been an Alpine fan!!!! LMK if you're interested in buying it outright.

Bump for a great seller/box builder! Can't beat this price!
Thanks bro, you that man!!!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.