SOLD Amazing Deal! NEW Kenwood KVT 514 Flip Out DVD head unit!

vitveet
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
NC
I have this unit BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!!! Long story short, I did a little trading with a friend who's girl bought him this unit back in the first week of Nov. He never got it installed and doesn't want the unit now. He tried to return it but of course you can't get a refund after 30 days. Somehow the box got tossed. As you can see in the pics, the unit is brand new, wire harness' never tampered with, cage still perfect and screen has never been powered at all. Trim ring is still in packaging. Unit comes with everything it comes with out the box.

I have the receipt (pictured) showing she paid $700.36. I have the gift receipt also.

Cheapest I've found this unit new online is $479.90 here: http://www.hookedontronics.com/show_product_details.jsp?cid=72397&c=0912Froogle&b=Kenwood_KVT-514

There you can find pics, features, specs and accessories for his unit. It's a HELLUVA unit I must say! I don't want to use it b/c I want a single din Pioneer radio (I have a wtb thread now for one).

My price for this unit is $400 SHIPPED!!! It'll have $500 of insurance on it also. It'll be packed to perfection with plenty of bubble wrap, double boxed and the 2nd box with plenty of peanuts. Shipping will be Fedex Home Delivery 2-3 business days for eastern half of US and 3-5 days for the western half of the US.

If you find a cheaper price than the one I linked to, I'll beat it by $80!! Has to be brand new like this one, not a refurb., used or open box item!

I have PLENTY of references, so no worries there.

WILL NOT hold the unit for anyone unless you put down half payment upfront.

Paypal, Money Order, Money Gram with Wal Mart, and cash (in person) are the only forms of payment I'll accept. I am accepting trades, mainly for a nice single din Pioneer HU in good shape plus cash. Will accept other car audio related items also, nothing in particular however so just ask.

Any questions please respond here or EMAIL me at vitveet@hotmail.com for fastest responses. PM only if necessary.

Here are the pics! If you want/need more, I'll be glad to take some more. Shouldn't be necessary though!

Thanks in advance!!!!

CIMG9831-2.jpg

CIMG9834-1.jpg

CIMG9835-1.jpg

CIMG9836-1.jpg

CIMG9837-1.jpg

CIMG9838.jpg

CIMG9839-1.jpg

CIMG9840.jpg

V.

The KVT-514 offers innovative and convenient entertainment features like USB Direct Control for iPhone/iPod or USB thumb drives. The 7.0" touchscreen is easy to read and with Variable Color Illumination, you can even match the deck's illumination colour to your vehicle's dashboard lighting.

General Features

• 1-DIN 7.0” QVGA TFT Active Matrix Display With Z-Action Mechanism

• 24-Bit Digital-To-Analog Converter

• DVD-Video Playback

• iPhone/iPod Audio Video USB Direct Control

• Variable Color Illumination

• Selectable Wallpapers & Customizable Backgrounds

• Navigation Ready (Requires KNA-G510)

• Bluetooth Ready (Requires KCA-BT200)

• SAT Ready (Requires CA-SR20V + Sirius SC-C1 Tuner or KCA-XM100V + XM Mini Tuner)

• HD Radio Ready

• Dual 2.0 Volt Pre-outs

• 1 x USB Input, 1 x AV Input, 1 x Rear Camera Input, 1 x AV Output

• Firmware upgradeable (go to http://www.kenwood.com/cs/ce for latest firmware versions)

• 1-Year Warranty

iPhone/iPod Audio Video USB Direct Control

Kenwood Multimedia receivers connect seamlessly with most iPods and the new iPhone 3G featuring audio video playback via a KCA-iP301V iPod Audio Video USB Direct Cable.

Features include:

• Supports Album Art

• Supports Audio & Video Content Including Content Purchased From iTunes With DRM

• Supports Up To 12Mbps transfer speeds

• Powers and Charges Compatible iPhone/iPods

Compatible models include:

• iPhone 3G

• Touch

• iPod Classic

• iPod Video (5th/6th Gen)

• iPod Nano (1st/2nd/3rd Gen)

• Must update iPhone/iPod using iTunes for the latest Apple firmware

Built-In Sirius Satellite Protocol

Kenwood Multimedia products offer more value by including a Sirius SSP interface. By simply adding a Kenwood CA-SR20V adapter cable, you can connect a Sirius SC-C1C tuner or a SC-VDOC1 car dock cradle for your portable Sirius tuner

Z-Action™ Mechanism

This exclusive mechanism allows the display to automatically slide out, rise to your ideal viewing angle (8 presets) and then retract horizontally to your chosen viewing distance (4 presets) – all in a distinctive Z-shaped motion. The unique Z-Action mechanism allows installation in a wider range of vehicles and as it uses a belt-drive system it increases reliability substantially from similar products using gear driven monitor designs.

$340 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!! Come and get it boyz!!! Brand new! Will make a good Xmas present!

V.

any trades?
Yep, just lmk what you have!

Any trades? and where in NC are you at I'm in NC also
Yep to you also, just lmk what you have!

I'm in Oxford to be exact....between Durham and Henderson.

Price is now $300 ONLY because I installed it in my IS300! Still in perfect shape and very little used on it....a few hours at best. Threw it in for a Supra/IS300 meet this past weekend.

Anyone local can take a look at it.

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.