SOLD FS/FT Sub & Amps

dadon
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
missouri
Whats up everyone.. been a long time since I posted something up..

well I just got these type r 10's from someone on caco and they have an hour play on them.. just got a steal on a pair of american bass xfl 10s.. so these have already taken over. The subs are dual 4 and are NOT the new ones with the small magnet.. they are the ones right before that.. the subs pound in my lexus... just no competition for the ab's so they have to go.. 180 shipped for both of them with original boxes, gaskets and jumper wires.. not a scratch on these.. and they have not even been broken in yet.

2 Kenwood 9104D amps. I bought these from best buy online for these subs, and because I am going to need more power for the abs... these have to go as well. I have the receipts or these.. I just received them 2 weeks ago.. not one scratch on them... 180 shipped for both of these

Amp does 500 x 1 @ 4 ohm

900 x 1 @ 2 ohm

1000 x 1 @ 1 ohm mono (yes this is stable and each one)

Rockfordfogate P400-4...I have not even received this amp back yet.. I am getting another unit in the mail from rf as they could not fix the other one.. will have it back tuesday.. 160 shipped

For Trade: I will trade all of this for a amp that does over 2k rms and some wiring (not just the wire of course) possibly a 1800 watt amp and a battery that will fit in a 2008 lexus gs... so let me know what you got

pics of subs and amps powered on can be seen here.. will take better ones in the morning.. its dark out so the pics or crappy... but you get the point... Check below for the refs.. I have been around a lil bit!!!!

Update: 425 takes it all!!!!!!!!

IMAG0291.jpg picture by tizzle08 - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
prices dropped... no longer looking for an amp... so cash rules... 425 will take everything.. both subs, and all 3 amps....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.