Am I going to get a true 2K out of this W/ a strong electrical?

Ah so I take it you have first hand experience and you've benched one? Ah no? Then why open your mouth?

1. I said I was going out on a limb.

2. I have benched maxxonic amps (at a similar price point no less) that didn't do rated.

3. my anecdotal response has as much weight as yours, so I pose the same question... why did you open your mouth ?

The onus is on the nutt riders... Test of the amplifiers output into non-inductive dummy load with 14v or less input.. or it doesn't happen..

Personal experience with a Autotek MM4000.1 Which is basically 2 2000.1's strapped. I was getting 2900 watts rising to 2.9 ohms and dropping to 11.3 volts. So yes they will do rated
Let me guess, reactive power... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

So my final dollar is $230. I'm figuring this may be my best bang for buck deal. Unless ou guys can come up with something different for that price shipped.

1. I said I was going out on a limb.2. I have benched maxxonic amps (at a similar price point no less) that didn't do rated.

3. my anecdotal response has as much weight as yours, so I pose the same question... why did you open your mouth ?

The onus is on the nutt riders... Test of the amplifiers output into non-inductive dummy load with 14v or less input.. or it doesn't happen..
I have actual first hand experience with this amp, my guess is you've never even seen one, therefor, however trivial my input may be, it still carries more weight than yours.

I have actual first hand experience with this amp, my guess is you've never even seen one, therefor, however trivial my input may be, it still carries more weight than yours.
Decent budget amp, on par with other maxxsonics products. Had a buddy who had one
If its 'on par' with other maxxsonics products then there is a pretty good chance that it won't do rated... nuff said...

thanks for comming out...

maxxsonics refurbs are poorly repaired and have high failure rate they use CIA engineering to do there repairs and they have a terrible reputation for doing bad repairs. i considered that amp myself.

if ya can find the amp new it is not a bad choice it will make gobs of power with high voltage would do nice on a 16 volt comp setup i do not like it for daily driver though but that is just my opinion. but stay away from the maxxsonics refurbs i wish i would have. CIA ENG does not do good work unfortunatly.

All Maxxsonics amplifiers are returned to our production facility for refurbishing.

They go through a lengthy evaluation process including a 5 hour burn-in process to help detect intermittant issues.

They then go through an assembly process just like a new amp to ensure they are in new working condition.

However, unlike buying a used car, there is no odometer to tell you how many miles are on the amp but we are aware of typical high-wear parts and replace them as standard practice.

Hope this helps and yes, they provide 2000 watts RMS +

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.