Am I going to be dissapointed?

Participant count
  • Participant list

pimpingiraffe
10+ year member

Michigan
Am I going to end up being dissapointed with my e12a? I ordered it and it should be here mid next week.

My problem is that someone has been telling me that I am going to be dissapointed with the output going from 2x Adire Shivas in 1.75-1.8 cubes apiece to an e12a in either a sealed or ported enclosure reccomended by the eD site.

Please, someone either reassure me, or bring my hopes crashing down. Both setups were/will be powered with a jbl bp 600.1.

Thanks...lets hope you can make me feel better.

-ET

I can't reassure you because I've never heard the Shiva's. But I'm more than happy with my set up. It outperforms the 2 12" IMPP's I had in my car before this...I don't know how much better the Shiva's are.

thats a tough one......the shivas are primarily sq oriented......the a is a tad more spl oriented......i'd think the A has the potential to be a tad louder than the 2 12" shivas.....but u n ever know....all depends on the install....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.