alxmlr789

DejaWiz
5,000+ posts

SQ: don't just hear the music
Nebraska
A good honest seller.

Kept constant communication with me, product arrived in excellent condition with adequate packaging.

If he's selling and you're thinking of buying, don't hesitate!

good guy here...Very easy to do business with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

BEST seller ive dealt with on this site so far. i bought a sub from him the packaging was beyond excellent and the item arrived in two days. will definitely buy from him again.

I must say SORRY to this man, i didnt know he had a tread like this, and it has taken so long for me to give him his props!!!! I have sold to him twice, and payment is made "RIGHT THEN, AND THERE" as a seller, you have to love that kinda tranaction!! Overall, you better know your **** when it comes to this guy, cause he dose his homework on the product, Thanks again bro for the BIZZ!!!!

Best seller i have ever dealt with, i told him to ship item to shallowfu and he did, next day he sent me a tracking number, we had a little problem with paypal and he helped me all the way thru, honest person, dont hesitate to do business with him.

prompt payment im shipping his ring terminals tomarra + he has a killer sub for a killllller deal congrats

Well, based on all the good feedback here, I just bought an amp from him. Hopefully it will all go as smoothly for me as it did for you guys.

Thanks for the feedback, it certainly helps ease one's mind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DejaWiz

5,000+ posts
SQ: don't just hear the music
DejaWiz
Nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies