alxmlr789

Sold to him about a year ago...so only fair that I make a buy to repay him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Just bought a box from alxmlr789, great transaction. Box was packaged extremely well and he didn't have any problems working with me on getting it shipped DHL since I get discounts there.

Great guy to deal with! Ranks up in the top on the buys I've made here for sure.

Just sold my set of CDT es-06's to him. He got back to me promptly about buying them, and he paid while I was talking to him on AIM.

Good guy.

I received my XXX comps from him in a timely fashion. No drama and the item was just as described. Perfect. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Great guy. Had a tracking number the day after I sent money and the item arrived exactly when he said it would and in the exact condition he said it would.

Thanks!!!!

Great seller. Purchased an H701 from him. He kept in constant communication, provided the tracking number, and the packing job was phenomenal. He even threw in a couple of optical cables without charging me any extra.

Great seller. Purchased an H701 from him. He kept in constant communication, provided the tracking number, and the packing job was phenomenal. He even threw in a couple of optical cables without charging me any extra.
this is true.

Jeremy is an excellent buyer too. He said he wanted the unit, and he paid right away.

awful seller, he scammed me almost $4896849 for funky pups and sony amps, had to quit my job live on welfare and have the government pay for me and my drug habbits. Now I think I'll vote for Hillary so she'll pay more money to my broke ass since I no longer choose to work..

just kidding! Traded me his SI 12" mag and it was the best sub I have ever owned. IMO 12" SI MAG > 13w7! Anyways, they should probably add his face to Mt. Rushmore and give him a medal of Honor. A+++++ Guy, Thx again Alxmlr!

awful seller, he scammed me almost $4896849 for funky pups and sony amps, had to quit my job live on welfare and have the government pay for me and my drug habbits. Now I think I'll vote for Hillary so she'll pay more money to my broke ass since I no longer choose to work..

just kidding! Traded me his SI 12" mag and it was the best sub I have ever owned. IMO 12" SI MAG > 13w7! Anyways, they should probably add his face to Mt. Rushmore and give him a medal of Honor. A+++++ Guy, Thx again Alxmlr!
lol wtf?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DejaWiz

5,000+ posts
SQ: don't just hear the music
DejaWiz
Nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied