alxmlr789

THIS GUY IS AMAZING. we've spoken several times via:

ca.com

aim

phone

he's always in contact with you and always willing to help out any way he can.

he never lets you down.

everything was crystal :]

i bought an amp from him and it came very nicely packaged, and since it was xmas and shipping rates were a *****, he also threw in some wires along too :]

he's a very generous man.

I WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN. NO HESITATIONS.

THIS GUY IS AMAZING. we've spoken several times via:ca.com

aim

phone

he's always in contact with you and always willing to help out any way he can.

he never lets you down.

everything was crystal :]

i bought an amp from him and it came very nicely packaged, and since it was xmas and shipping rates were a *****, he also threw in some wires along too :]

he's a very generous man.

I WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN. NO HESITATIONS.
You make me sound old. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Alex(alxmlr789) is really awesome, it started with me wanting to upgrade my dual 12" subwoofer system. He helped me pick out subs, recommended some amps, and he had a box that would fit two 15"s of the type he told me to purchase perfectly. I decided on buying the large 109 lb. box from him. I was scared that it may get damaged in shipping, however he packaged it VERY well with foam, and other great techniques. Excellent communications between me and him as well. He shipped out the box when he said, and got a tracking number the same day. Got here 2 days later. If you are buying from him DO NOT HESITATE! I will always come back if I know you have something I am looking to buy. Thanks again! A+

sold an amp to him, nice guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DejaWiz

5,000+ posts
SQ: don't just hear the music
DejaWiz
Nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies