alxmlr789

Alex is a very trust worthy guy. I would not hesitate to do business with him. He was in constant communication via internet & phone.I traded my mag for his MX. We shipped on same day as each other. Packageing was perfect.

A++

Guess ill add to this thread as another satisfied person to deal with Alex.

Overall a GREAT buyer, paid immediately and didnt make a big deal out of a mistake that i made. Again, sorry about that man, but hope you enjoy the sub.

Nothing but good things to say here. Fast patient gave me a great price. Alot of people say but I mean it when i say don't hesitate from buying or selling to or from this man.

My speakers just arrived. And I must say, I don't think I could have picked a better person to do my first transaction with on CA.com. Communication was excellent, tracking number was provided the day after he shipped it, and it was just a pleasent and smooth deal, thanks again man!

Sub arrived 3 days after shipping, which is unheard of [the quickest delivery I have ever seen] for shipping out here. Very good seller, stayed in constant communication and was very professional throughout the whole process. Thanks again.

Sub arrived 3 days after shipping, which is unheard of [the quickest delivery I have ever seen] for shipping out here. Very good seller, stayed in constant communication and was very professional throughout the whole process. Thanks again.
what sub did you get?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DejaWiz

5,000+ posts
SQ: don't just hear the music
DejaWiz
Nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied