Alpne CDA 9887 with KTX 100eq IMPRINT

Participant count
  • Participant list
I just tried it again and done the compatibility thing and it said it installed and everything. SO i click on it and it says the same thing. Now does the imprint have to be hookd up in order for the program to come up.

Cause at the bottom it says port open error. DOnt really know what that means. So i though since the imprint isnt hooked up to the laptop yet then it wont come all the way up.

Cause at the bottom it says port open error. DOnt really know what that means. So i though since the imprint isnt hooked up to the laptop yet then it wont come all the way up.
You have to have it hooked up fully with the car in accessory mode for the app to even open.

I have a 9887. You dont need an EQ or line driver. The 9887 has active capabilities and 4v preouts.
2v at max i tested outputs... maybe if you boosted it to hell it would be 4volts.

I personally use a Audiocontrol line driver on my sub preout for this very reason since I don't play my music Maxed out and the sound is a great improvement.

Also, about the voltage being adjustable!? I've never heard of this and been through my manual a million times... care to specify what you're talking about?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.