Alpine Type X

is it comparable to the SA's?

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

very good sounding drivers that will getloud....comparable to idmax...fi q/bl tc sounds revo....
is it comparable to the SA's?

They are sitting in my closet chillin. I'm running over 5k+ right now, and they wouldn't like that too much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Being a former Alpine dealer. I was never really impressed with the Type X's. My ears may be old and beat up lol but I think Type R's get down just as good as Type X's. I recently had a 12" W6v2 I thought was very comparable to the type R and switched to a Sundown sa-12. I noticed difference, the SA12 gets down in sq and spl. If I was in business still I would definitely try to be a Sundown dealer.

and Looking @ my dealer sheet for the Alpine Type X dealer cost is $215 for a 12. Sundown SA12 for $195 is a better speaker.

just my .02

Last edited by a moderator:
SUNDOWN!!!!!!! F*ck alpine. Thats another fosgate name brand pu*sy overpriced company. lol no way in hell alpine can keep up with a nightshade or even a z series. Alpine's best sub is only a little bit louder than an sa12

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.