alpine type r reverse mount

von
10+ year member

I need some help. I have 2 alpine type r 12 inch and my box is angled, so they wont fit my first question is, how do I wire them @ 2 ohm inverted, and if I reverse mount how do i hook up the banana jumper. standard mount for 1 amp 2 subs is, there are 4 slots in a row and the two middle ones are for the jumpers and the two sides are + and-. thanks for any help.

from what i'm reading...the OP bought a prefab box that his subs wont fit into cuz they are too deep. so he wants to invert mount the subs. and he's asking how to hook it up so that it looks as clean as possible.

No I have 2 type r subs, that I want to invert. how do I wire them for 2 ohm, they are 4 ohm. also, do I still connect the banana plug to the 2 center connecters?

you do not need to reverse polarity here as it really won't matter, just make sure BOTH subs have the SAME polarity so that they fire in phase and you don't get cancellation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.