Alpine Type R 12" sub, Boss PH3000 D mono block amp, Box

rambow70

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine Type R 12" Subwoofer. Dual voice coil, 1000watt peak, 4 ohms

Boss PH3000 Class D mono block amp

Custom hatch box (fit in my 3000gt). Wood with cloth coating it. Unported, fits 1 12" sub.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subwoofer is in excellent condition. Only used for a year and never abused.

Boss Amp also is in good shape, it is the weakest link in the system, it is loud but the sub could handle more power than the amp could put out. This is also why the sub is in such great shape. Also has a remote controller to adjust bass levels from amp.

Box is also in great shape. No damage or stains. Feels really solid. You could even port the side if you would like.

PM me for pictures. Like I said, never abused and in fantastic condition.

In today's market my sub retails for $148, the amp is $109, and the box was $50

That is $200 in savings! It is a great easy set up for beginners.

Price:

$100 for the bundle. Sold as a set only. Indiana purchases get the $100. If I have to ship it is not free. I also will not budge on price. The only reason I am selling it is for extra cash for my turbo build. I am also tired of towing it around and I am not really into loud bass anymore.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping costs apply. I live in Bloomington, Indianapolis, Fishers, or Noblesville. Any other locations outside of that will need to either meet me or pay shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Point is you still didn't follow them after we told you. It was honestly an attempt to help you out....
As for schooling... I go to one of the most elite liberal arts school in the nation (Centre College) so I still think I got you beat on that... There's a reason they call it the "Harvard of the South"
Well good for you man, I hope you do well and finish your degree. But the Kelly School is ranked 21 in the country for business, seeing as Carnegie Mellon is 18th and Cornell is 17th. Also, I still really don't care about the rules at this point. Anyways good luck on your midterms, I'm out of here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.