Alpine Type R 12" sub, Boss PH3000 D mono block amp, Box

rambow70

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine Type R 12" Subwoofer. Dual voice coil, 1000watt peak, 4 ohms

Boss PH3000 Class D mono block amp

Custom hatch box (fit in my 3000gt). Wood with cloth coating it. Unported, fits 1 12" sub.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subwoofer is in excellent condition. Only used for a year and never abused.

Boss Amp also is in good shape, it is the weakest link in the system, it is loud but the sub could handle more power than the amp could put out. This is also why the sub is in such great shape. Also has a remote controller to adjust bass levels from amp.

Box is also in great shape. No damage or stains. Feels really solid. You could even port the side if you would like.

PM me for pictures. Like I said, never abused and in fantastic condition.

In today's market my sub retails for $148, the amp is $109, and the box was $50

That is $200 in savings! It is a great easy set up for beginners.

Price:

$100 for the bundle. Sold as a set only. Indiana purchases get the $100. If I have to ship it is not free. I also will not budge on price. The only reason I am selling it is for extra cash for my turbo build. I am also tired of towing it around and I am not really into loud bass anymore.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping costs apply. I live in Bloomington, Indianapolis, Fishers, or Noblesville. Any other locations outside of that will need to either meet me or pay shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'm sorry? I just joined 30min ago with an audio set up question and I thought I would post some speakers I would have liked to sell while I waited. Delete this if you want. This isn't a very friendly forum. Instead of welcome I get two, your doing it wrong flames. Thanks guys.

I'm sorry? I just joined 30min ago with an audio set up question and I thought I would post some speakers I would have liked to sell while I waited. Delete this if you want. This isn't a very friendly forum. Instead of welcome I get two, your doing it wrong flames. Thanks guys.
The guys arent picking on u kid its jus rules u have to follow to sell because theres alot of scammers so the trust issue u will not sell anything here if u dont post piks with ur name on it!!!! Jus a heads up kid dont get emotional cuz no one welcome u lol jus be happy ur getting responses instead of being ignored bro glws

So we have to cater to your every needs? You cant have such a defensive attitude, they were just helping you make a sale because no one would even bother taking a chance on a "I have this for sale but I dont have pics or proof or follow the guidelines of the forums, just take my word for it". You want to get business done, you need good rep and you need to be sociable. No one wants to do business with a defensive individual that automatically assumes everyone is out to get them.

Also if you dont post pics, the mods will delete this post.

I wasn't emotional for the lack of a welcome I just didn't some guy with a stick up his butt to report or ban me. That happens sometimes. If people where serious about the transaction then I will include my name, pics, and address. I planned on local sales only but if it wasn't I would have used pay pal. A sound clip upon request too. I just don't want to give my information out on a forum I just found.

And for NoLoud4U, instead of telling me I am doing it wrong, you could have been like roko and told me what I did and how to correct it. You're right, craigslist is my best bet. I am not super serious on selling it right now, I want to but I just thought I would test the waters here while I wait on my other thread to hopefully get responses.

Yea I totally meant just wire me some money? I clearly stated PM me for pictures and I gave the area I live in? How was I trying to scam anyone? And the first two replies were not exactly helpful or friendly, sorry to get defensive?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif kid i introduce you planet earth, planet earth i introduce a very sensitive kid that inhabits you. Your the reason the world is how it is. People that take everything up the *** and b! Tch about it. You think this forum isnt froendly because you got TWO neutral responses about rules? Try joining another forum like smd. Theyll rip you a new hole.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif kid i introduce you planet earth, planet earth i introduce a very sensitive kid that inhabits you. Your the reason the world is how it is. People that take everything up the *** and b! Tch about it. You think this forum isnt froendly because you got TWO neutral responses about rules? Try joining another forum like smd. Theyll rip you a new hole.
Wow. This is why forum members like this are so annoying. I join without knowing rules, say PM me for serious inquiries, give my area, clearly state to the best of my knowledge everything I should post and everyone says I am a whiny brat? Jesus just look at all of your grammar errors, that is against most forums I am apart of. I will leave and never post in here again. Sorry for all the emotional distress I caused all of you just over some dang speakers. Side note, I was even honest about the amp not being very good, I was being very genuine to you guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.