Alpine subs

i was never a fan of alpine except for their components which i think are decent. i just invested in a 15'' type r in a 2.2cu ft sealed box. i also have the mtx amp. mines 1800watt mono. its not the best system out there and ill get put to shame by more than half of the systems out there, but anyone who pulls up next to me with mtx or rockford ****, i can vouch it will be louder than theirs. just have to wire all my new jl components and ill have a system to my likings

i was never a fan of alpine except for their components which i think are decent. i just invested in a 15'' type r in a 2.2cu ft sealed box. i also have the mtx amp. mines 1800watt mono. its not the best system out there and ill get put to shame by more than half of the systems out there, but anyone who pulls up next to me with mtx or rockford ****, i can vouch it will be louder than theirs. just have to wire all my new jl components and ill have a system to my likings
hmmmmm....

No one gives good advice on this forum anymore.
didnt you used to have like 3 different subs in the back of some piece of **** blazer not too long ago?

and constantly get into arguements?

Maybe Im wrong

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213558

is a watt just a wat? can an amp for example jl audio... produce more sound pressure just from equalizers and boosts, than say a sound stream or kicker or any other brand.... is a wat just a wat? or do other factors determin what 1000 wats sound like (ps: i do know that the rateing of 1000 wats on jl's and rockfords and some others are conservative and these amps are capable of much more than 1000 watts)
so here is my planned system i"m wanting ta get some opinions... please don't critize me if you don't know what you're talking about... and read all the specs before u say anything...
jlcaroj9.jpg
layoutre4.png
This system will be powered by 2 JL audio 1000/1's...

the airspace is slightly more than factory specification but i have sound-absorbent foam to compensate for the size while giving the bass a tighter, cleaner sound. PS: i don't think there are any problems, i think it sounds amazing i only want opionions

and this post is from a previous disasterous thread... so i'll answer the obvious questions i want two different size subs because the bigger subs can hit much lower frequencies louder and cleaner than the tens.... the ratio of 1 13 to 4 10's seems to be more equal then say 2 13's to 4 10's (i have heard them both) there is no cancellation because the differnt sized subs are in different air spaces and the amps set to different frequencies... cancelation is caused by 2 differnent subs emitting the same signal for various reasons.... and i had the comment that 1000 wats from a jl amp sounds the same as 1000 watts from any brand amp... to me that statment made me die laughing but again give me your opinions... and yes!!! the system so far costed 2000 bucks more than my car is worth

yeah, its you

its awesome how you have suddenly earned the rights be be a know it all prick with a stock system in your car, and an old one that was continuously mocked and ridculed

rofl. Alpine is, and will always be the ****.

sigged.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.