Alpine CDE-W265BT Repair Help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Everything in place is temporary until I havery the actual audio I will be using permanetly in my ride. I honestly love reading yalls reactions to this **** not knowing the full details of what's actually happening. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words and so far has been priceless for what I've read in these forums lol
Might be using yours on others comments in a comedy vid for youtube. Couldn't pay someone to write this kibd
Everything in place is temporary until I havery the actual audio I will be using permanetly in my ride. I honestly love reading yalls reactions to this **** not knowing the full details of what's actually happening. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words and so far has been priceless for what I've read in these forums lol
[/QUOTE

Did you have a feeling of what the f---c is this **** while lookon at photos followed by a second of is this sone kind of joke or what?

WTF :oops:

really.jpg

Let's take a look at the pricing of car audio revealed so far. 20 for a deck 15 for an amp both obviously fu--ked to begin with followed by common knowledge dual voice coiLS not being wired properly common on fellas catch up here What's rwally happening here?

S
I was WTFing your install and that you liked your own pictures on Facebook and posted them here for some reason.
Since you'be been the coolest "poster" of threads here it is in a nut shell. I have 2 facebooks. Since I started installing in 93 and it's my own ride started building a fckd master piece of all the **** people have brought me over the years then create a few threads asking for advice others have asked me followed by seeing others reactions. I have literally been laughing my ass off for over two hours now seeing all the wtf reactions.

S

Since you'be been the coolest "poster" of threads here it is in a nut shell. I have 2 facebooks. Since I started installing in 93 and it's my own ride started building a fckd master piece of all the **** people have brought me over the years then create a few threads asking for advice others have asked me followed by seeing others reactions. I have literally been laughing my ass off for over two hours now seeing all the wtf reactions.
I failed to mention the destruction of 7 cheap amps, blown and smoking 6x9s, various forms of obvious wiring mistakes yo push those mistakes to the limits to witness first hand the shizzz peeps go through doin this on there own without needing another obvious "professional help". Thoughts?

I failed to mention the destruction of 7 cheap amps, blown and smoking 6x9s, various forms of obvious wiring mistakes yo push those mistakes to the limits to witness first hand the shizzz peeps go through doin this on there own without needing another obvious "professional help". Thoughts?
Please post in English.

So now you're claiming this is just a troll thread? Either way, hopefully mods delete this **** and ban you then and if you come back, try to contribute more constructively.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...