Alpine Amp question

Participant count
  • Participant list
Again, you read what you want to read. I said one of the reasons, not the only or main reason. You literally turn everything into a pity party for yourself.

How does that not make sense?

I said you were ONE of the reasons and you turned it into me saying you are the ONLY reason (otherwise known as the MAIN reason).

No worries, I will kill myself pretty soon and then you guys can all celebrate.
If someone posts after you with the same message, it means you share an opinion. It's possible the latter poster didn't even read the whole thread.

@Bobbytwonames literally nobody will celebrate if you kill yourself. If you are saying it as a joke, it's not funny; if you're saying it seriously, please reconsider. Somebody doesn't want to lose you.

Last edited:
really.jpg

If someone posts after you with the same message, it means you share an opinion. It's possible the latter poster didn't even read the whole thread.

@Bobbytwonames literally nobody will celebrate if you kill yourself. If you are saying it as a joke, it's not funny; if you're saying it seriously, please reconsider. Somebody doesn't want to lose you.

I really don't care if people celebrate or not. If I didn't have daughters, then, the de ision would be a lot easier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.