SOLD All gots to go, top quality equipment...

DukeDuke
10+ year member

The Real Deal Holyfield.
Prices and pictures are currently up, however they aren't in this thread due to maximum picture thread allowance? But yeah, seriously they are in later threads, pictures, prices and I will go into the detail more with the information, so your not having to go back and forth. If you have ANY questions about availability, quality, condition, or anything PM, e-mail me at CarAudioIsMyLife@comcast.net or as always post here. All prices quoted include shipping... typically. If depends on the price of shipping and your location, but more than likely it is included. And, if you want to reach me the quickest, his me up on AIM SportzRLfe.

I.C.E.:

Molded Microvision screen, that was molded into the factory trim piece.

Audio Control - Epic 160

Audio Control - EQS

Mobile Spec - 12 Farad Capacitor

Memphis Audio - Mojo Amp

MTX - 9500 12" with or without single slot charcoal carpeted box

Hornet - 564T, (2) 529T's, and (1) 530T.

Pioneer - DEH-P850MP

Mobile Spec - Red/Black 16awg. twisted wire

Moster Cable - Battery Terminals

Streetglow - Red neons. I think there is 2 20" tubes, a couple packs of El Wire and a strobe light or two, all red.

Monster Cable - Battery Terminals.

1 Farad Mobile Spec Capacitor.

10.4 molded and/or raw monitor.

the lug nuts fit 98+ pontiac grand prix or buick regals?
I believe Regals are 12x1.5, so if thats the case, then yes, one set that I have will fit it. You may want to double check with the dealer and/or NTB and/or a rim dealer. Thanks.

i had the same screen set up in my max. nice work
Thank you, I LOVE it, and I hate to sell it, but I believe I am getting a company car, so I have no need for 3 cars in the driveway, and my Pathfinder is my wheeler, so I need that for off-road and camping. So the Maxima, is gonna go... sadly. Thank you for your props though!

fair deal. i'll let you know this evening if I will need it. Looking at buying a car with no radio but the guy says it might be sold today:verymad: (not that you care about the details.)
All right, well just let me know something, thank you, and good luck with the purchasing of the car. Just let me know, there are a few others interested, so as always, first with the money is the first one to get it.

All right, well just let me know something, thank you, and good luck with the purchasing of the car. Just let me know, there are a few others interested, so as always, first with the money is the first one to get it.
guy sold the car before i got there. all the others i am looking at have radios. no longer in need.. thanks anyway.

If no one makes any offers, I am going to be putting most of everything on E-bay Monday sometime. Shot me a PM, e-mail me, IM me, or post here and throw an offer out there. Just be serious, and don't play games.

hell of a price for the MTX 9500. If you dont mind me asking, how did you get those black scuffs on the cone? I bought some used 7500s and they had the same thing and i couldnt figure out what it was.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.