Alibaba 18" subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list
That's kind of the point. What is that going to cost for one or two pieces?

Well seeing I'm from canada and the cheapest 18" I can find here is a sundown sa-18v2 for $450 plus shipping.

This alibaba sub is going to be about the same I just figured out lol...

Alibaba 18" $400 shipped
Sundown sa18v2 $500 shipped

Good thing I havent ordered it yet lol.... I ordered the amp but not the sub.

I stand corrected, the cheapest 18" is a Skar 18 for $235 shipped.

The alibaba 18" will be better than a sdr-18

Last edited:
I was very happy with my 8 FU audio 12s. Seems the owner has given up on the brand over the years though. Still super cheap for some 18s though.
Ya definitely cheap. Might have to try two of those and say screw the alibaba 18"

Kinda hard to pass it up unless I get bombarded with customs fees and crap

Ct sounds quoted me $180 usd for FedEx ground lmfao

But fuaudio is free ??? I dont get that at all
. Wtf

Where in Canada are you located? Freight isn’t cheap these days, especially for international shipments. Deaf bonce, massive, American bass, and all others buy by the container full. Even though it may cost $28k or more each just to ship them, they are fitting a ton of stuff in their. When buying that much the price also comes down dramatically as well so it works out to be pretty cheap and leaves tons of room to make money. Last time I ordered Y35 magnets (all the magnets pretty much come from China) it cost me over $8,000 just in shipping lol.

Where in Canada are you located? Freight isn’t cheap these days, especially for international shipments. Deaf bonce, massive, American bass, and all others buy by the container full. Even though it may cost $28k or more each just to ship them, they are fitting a ton of stuff in their. When buying that much the price also comes down dramatically as well so it works out to be pretty cheap and leaves tons of room to make money. Last time I ordered Y35 magnets (all the magnets pretty much come from China) it cost me over $8,000 just in shipping lol.

Im from a small town in Alberta.. if the "free shipping" is legitimate and it doesnt take them to long to ship it, I'm going to order either the 1250 watt 18" from FU Audio.

Can beat those prices if the shipping is legitimate.

Im from a small town in Alberta.. if the "free shipping" is legitimate and it doesnt take them to long to ship it, I'm going to order either the 1250 watt 18" from FU Audio.

Can beat those prices if the shipping is legitimate.

Is it the one for $249.99??? If so that is a smoking deal shipped!!!!!!

Those FU 18's look like a great deal at that price. Had me thinking of stuff I could sell to get a pair. :ROFLMAO:

Assuming the motor / basket are all fine on B-stock / blemished, I suppose a decent platform you could likely easily get coils / cones for in the future.

The free shipping might be questionable though.

Those FU 18's look like a great deal at that price. Had me thinking of stuff I could sell to get a pair. :ROFLMAO:

Assuming the motor / basket are all fine on B-stock / blemished, I suppose a decent platform you could likely easily get coils / cones for in the future.

The free shipping might be questionable though.

Sent a message asking about shipping for the 1250 18" and havent got a response yet.

I think fu Audio has bad customer service lol

Been 3 days since I sent them a message about shipping. No reply.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...