Alaxan I need your wisdom please?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr. Loki
5,000+ posts

Banned
Missouri
Ok I was wondering if a a/v switcher would be the same thing as a video switcher??

The video switcher im looking at is 4 audio/video inputs and 1 audio/video output allows up to 4 video sources.......would I be able to use this switcher to control 3 screens and a playstation? If so how would I go about hooking it up? Do I run rca cables from the hu to the 1 audio/video output? Your help is much needed and thanked!!

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan Ok I was wondering if a a/v switcher would be the same thing as a video switcher??

The video switcher im looking at is 4 audio/video inputs and 1 audio/video output allows up to 4 video sources.......would I be able to use this switcher to control 3 screens and a playstation? If so how would I go about hooking it up? Do I run rca cables from the hu to the 1 audio/video output? Your help is much needed and thanked!!
If the H/U accepts a signal in run the audio output to that. the video feeds should be basically run as a separate animal. Audio run with all sources comming an and going to the H/u. If the H/u does not have an input make one by using an FM modulator in line with the antenna. Video from each source into the switch then out to the monitors. The video can be split, but it may be possible to begin losing some resolution. If this is the case a small video amp can be purchased and used to split the video out to the other sources.

Not a problem I will be around later on if you are still confused but think this should have you straight as well as from MSN convo earlier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.