alarm with remote starter

beinkken

zurich
I don't know much about alarms or remote starters, but I want to know if this will do the trick or if it is garbage. I drive a 2004 mazda 3 Gt sedan. manual transmission. I eamiled the seller of this item and he said it would work with a manual transmission. Any suggestions or recommendations, or if anyone knows of other good deals on car alarms-starters for manual transmissions. thanks in advance. Also the place i was thinking about getting it installed said some take 1.5 hours and some take 4. It is $50 dollars an hour so how long do you think this one will take, is it one of the hard ones to install. I just don't want to spend a lot of money but for the money i do spend i want something that is going to be good. please post any comments you have. thanks

http://www.alarmsellout.com/fai-8100.htm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.